Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Welcome to Bearville Family! Right now you can only view part of the board, but if you register you can experience everything Bearville Family has to offer!
So what are you waiting for? Register and become part of the family!
Bearville-Family
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bearville-Family

NewsNews  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

History book for BF

Go down 
+13
Trever2Hip34
Chelseaapril57
Zed
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
BearHugger
JeannaBearFun
MindyNature
Caitlyn
Admin
Amber♥USA
Rain
Catastrophic Beauty
Alpha Buddy
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

BABV Username : Evanbuddy16

History book for BF Empty
PostSubject: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 6:44 am

Bears Online was created on May 5th 2009. Evanbuddy16 soon joined after jessie on the same day.
Bears Online was created over time.. it took about 1-2 months to complete everything you see today! new things were added over time. Zed, and Kaylynn are Bears Onlines Mascots. They came about 7 months after BO was created. Jessie made Evan second in command. Soon after the forum was created we had about 12 members! One day a girl named Lara joined, thus began the months of war. Lara brought with her trouble, and many problems. she made more than one account in an attempt to hack bears online, soon after Evan, and Jessie got wind of this they quickly banned her. She came back again, and again, and again, but Bears Online was strong enough to beat it. Our most recent war was on march 23rd 2010! this war is called the Deceiver War.
Arcee pattinson joined from a PM on BGF from Evan, and joined, But never really came on because noo one lived here. and then in a message from Jessie on Facebook telling arcee to come on. but her account was inactive, so she was deleted, then she told arcee to re-join, and she did. and when arcee saw her good friend Beth lived here she was like :O she was like shall stay here FOREVER!!
Beth became a top bear about 3 months ago, and arcee our newest top bear became a top bear on march 23rd. Saturday March 27th was one of the scariest days in Bears Onlines History yet. When Matty Logged off of BO his mother saw a horrific add for something i shall not say. She told Jessie either shut down the forum, or get rid of that add. Jessie could do neither! she was forced to close the forum forever! However Evanbuddy16 thinking on his feet said to change the name of the forum. Bears Online, Became Build-a-Bears Online in order to erase the ad. Everything was now fixed, and BO, is now known as BABO. Also on march 27th we hit 100 members! our hundreth member was ChelseaApril57 BABO has changed it's name again! to BABV Network! we then changed the name again, to Bearville-Family! enjoy the new name! We have had weeks of peace! our first official party is comming up very soon!

First official party went well!! now we've made it to one year! Happy birthday BF!!!!!!!

Time has continued to move onward. In the Month of July there were talks of Cybear Attacks on other forums. Admin locked the forum to be safe. All has been well for Bearville Family. Lara has stayed away for awhile. Jessie and the gang continue to make this the best forum it can be.

Next Entry: Chief and Julia have taken over!!! WAHOO! Chief er... julia has no emoticon... ah well, you can be the strawberry! Dancing Strawberry
Julia said : "Here's my emoticon!" Julia

Last edited by Alpha Buddy on August 19th 2010, 6:54 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com/forum.htm
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

BABV Username : brianbraveguy

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 7:18 am

Arcee pattinson joined from a PM on BGF from Evan, and I joined, But I never relly came on coz noo one lived here. Razz and then in a message from Jessie on Faceebook telling me to come on. but my account was inactive, so I got deleted, and so I think I was about 7-8- whatever to organly join! and then she told me to re-join, and I did Very Happy history. and when I seen my good friend Beth lived here I was like :O I shall stay here FOREVER!!
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 7:19 am

Wow! Good history book.. Lara? That means.. that was yesterday. Crying or Very sad Now I am scared... Sad
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 7:27 am

Remi11 wrote:
Wow! Good history book.. Lara? That means.. that was yesterday. Crying or Very sad Now I am scared... Sad

she has been banished!
Back to top Go down
Amber♥USA
Fun Bear
Fun Bear
Amber♥USA

BABV Username : AmberAllHeart

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 7:27 am

Aww dont be scared i wont let anything happen remi
Back to top Go down
Rain
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
Rain

BABV Username : AshelyFuncub29

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 7:28 am

LOL, thanks.

Good! But, do you have her IP Adress? Otherwise she could make new accounts and keep coming back on.If you get her IP adress, you could track her computer adress and it won't let her come on.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founder and Owner
Admin

BABV Username : JessieLoveable18

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 7:29 am

lol almost 1 year Smile and almost 100 members
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville-family.com
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 7:30 am

WOOO arcee i added your history, and made some adjustment so it fit!!!
Back to top Go down
Amber♥USA
Fun Bear
Fun Bear
Amber♥USA

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 7:32 am

Remi just dont worry
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

BABV Username : CarlyAllHeart261

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 7:33 am

Awesome! Very Happy Yay Bears Online! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CarlyAllHeart1
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 8:20 am

Yes Remi we know who she is Very Happy
and thanks Evancan!
Back to top Go down
MindyNature
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
MindyNature

BABV Username : mindynature

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 8:27 am

Lara might come join back but all she has done is trouble. When its offically one year BO will be more fantastic and there will be lots of people!
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
Pawsome Bear
Pawsome Bear
JeannaBearFun

BABV Username : JeannaBearFun

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 9:36 am

Awesome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amber♥USA
Fun Bear
Fun Bear
Amber♥USA

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 9:44 am

Edited Content
Back to top Go down
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

BABV Username : SonnySlowpoke

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 10:48 am

Awesome I think I joined in Nov. I can wait to organize the event when we reach 100 members! this is gonna be so much fun!!
Edit: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:59 pm exact time I joined BearsOnline!Now I remember that was the time when Admin wanted to take pics for her siggy and chiefy told me about this site

Last edited by BearHugger on March 25th 2010, 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 25th 2010, 12:21 pm

I joined on December 1st! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amber♥USA
Fun Bear
Fun Bear
Amber♥USA

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 26th 2010, 2:52 am

I joined 24th march Razz
Back to top Go down
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈
Admin Assistants
RoyalOreo≈♥☮≈

BABV Username : Katepawfect

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 26th 2010, 5:52 am

YAAYY I'M MENTIONED!
Back to top Go down
Alpha Buddy
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
S.I.C./Keyblade Master
Alpha Buddy

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 8:22 am

History Added!
Back to top Go down
BearHugger
Admin Assistants
BearHugger

BABV Username : SonnySlowpoke

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 8:26 am

Good thinking Evan and yay 100 members!!!!!!!!! cant wait to celebrate!
Back to top Go down
Caitlyn
Admin Assistants
Caitlyn

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 8:34 am

Woo 100 members! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amber♥USA
Fun Bear
Fun Bear
Amber♥USA

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 8:36 am

100 MEMBERS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Catastrophic Beauty
Record Breaker
Catastrophic Beauty

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 9:09 am

Imput frum Arcee!
Saturday, March, 27

so it was like Chiefy's burthday! I was so excited, and then I got real scared beacuse I thought BO was going to DIE! there was a out burst on facebook.
The thing was there were sum ad's being showed on the forum (not going to say) and jessie was fed up with them.... she closed the forum, I started crying (shut uuup, gosh everyone crys Razz), and so like I started yelling on my facebook. hah. but I soon deleted it.
once I herd that the forum added Build-a- to the bearsonline.
Very Happy and then it was all okay.
I also hit 666 posts!!! (I was the highes poster at the tyme) hahahh.
We also go out 100th memeber. sure hope we can get to 200 bye summer! CUM ON BABO LET'S GO LET'S GO! hahah
I hope we can forever remember the day that the forum was BO.
personly. I can't wait till we're a huge forum so we can tell stories to the new people. anyways. Yadda Tractor- Arcee P for Saturday, March, 27

Hope it's okay if I add versons of my storie!
Back to top Go down
MindyNature
Ultimate Bear
Ultimate Bear
MindyNature

BABV Username : mindynature

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 9:32 am

100 members! Woo!
Back to top Go down
Amber♥USA
Fun Bear
Fun Bear
Amber♥USA

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF EmptyMarch 28th 2010, 8:20 pm

ʎadda Tractor wrote:

Imput frum Arcee!
Saturday, March, 27

so it was like Chiefy's burthday! I was so excited, and then I got real scared beacuse I thought BO was going to DIE! there was a out burst on facebook.
The thing was there were sum ad's being showed on the forum (not going to say) and jessie was fed up with them.... she closed the forum, I started crying (shut uuup, gosh everyone crys Razz), and so like I started yelling on my facebook. hah. but I soon deleted it.
once I herd that the forum added Build-a- to the bearsonline.
Very Happy and then it was all okay.
I also hit 666 posts!!! (I was the highes poster at the tyme) hahahh.
We also go out 100th memeber. sure hope we can get to 200 bye summer! CUM ON BABO LET'S GO LET'S GO! hahah
I hope we can forever remember the day that the forum was BO.
personly. I can't wait till we're a huge forum so we can tell stories to the new people. anyways. Yadda Tractor- Arcee P for Saturday, March, 27

Hope it's okay if I add versons of my storie!

Very Happy I like your version i felt sick and i got a eye headache im telling the truth believe me after i found out this place was going to be shut.Until Jessie told me on fb that it has a new name i was relived.Me and Arcee were having a discussion about how were going to see are friends but in the end she got to upset and didnt talk..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History book for BF   History book for BF Empty

Back to top Go down

History book for BF
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next